In this modern-minded fairy tale, Princess Aja happily contemplates her upcoming marriage to Prince Olaf, but things change quickly when fire-breathing Wasabi swoops from the sky, reducing the palace to ashes and carrying off the Prince! With a little help from her wise fairy friends, the spunky Princess outwits Wasabi to save the kingdom and the day. The performance begins with an interactive sing-along and ends with a behind-the-scenes look at the puppets.
- FREE and open to the public; no tickets or registration required
- All shows are 60 minutes in length
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
- Seating is informal and easy to navigate if you need to step out with your young one; food drink are allowed
- For more information, call Outreach and Arts Education at 603.646.2010
The HopStop programs are held in both Hanover and Claremont, NH, children ages 3 and up enjoy free performances designed to entertain and introduce young children to the world of dance, music, theater and storytelling. These performances are participatory, so come ready to sing, dance and clap along—bring the whole family! The Claremont HopStops are presented through a collaboration with the Hopkins Center at Dartmouth College, the West Claremont Center for Music and Arts and the Claremont Parks and Recreation Department. Claremont HopStops are supported by the Hop’s Community Venture Initiative.